NOTICE TO MINORS
RWI aims to fully comply with all federal laws and, thus, at a minimum, you must be over sixteen (16) years of age to use the Platforms. No one sixteen (16) years of age or under may provide any personal information. RWI does not knowingly collect personal information from children of the age of sixteen (16) or under.
In order to use certain features of the Platforms, you may need to create an account. If the Platforms require you to create a user account, you are only to use your user account and not the user account of another without their permission.
You agree that you shall immediately notify RWI of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or any other breach of security whatsoever. In order to safeguard your security, the security of the Platforms, and the user experience of others, you agree to log out of your account at the end of each session on the Platforms. Please remember to exercise particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
As you browse the Platforms, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Platforms that all the information you provide on the Platforms is correct, current, and complete.
In the event of a termination of your account, any right you may have had to any virtual goods, promotional codes, coupons, discounts, and other related promotions, are forfeited, and you agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund, if any, for amounts which were on your RWI account prior to any termination of your account. In addition, you will not be able to use the Platforms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Platforms, including any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identifiers, copyrights, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property appearing on the Platforms, including the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, graphics, artworks, videos, music, software, and other works of the Platforms (the “Works”) are owned by RWI, or used with permission of the third party (the “Owners”), and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. All right, title, and interest to the Works remain with RWI and/or the Owners. Nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant you a license to use any of the Works without RWI’s and/or the Owner’s permission. You may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on the Platforms in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of RWI.
CONTENT FROM THIRD PARTIES
Any and all content from third parties is for informational purposes only and RWI does not verify the accuracy or truthfulness of any material. RWI does not independently verify the accuracy or truthfulness with respect to the operation of any of the locations identified in the Platforms, including the hours of operation, availability of certain products/services, or otherwise.
CONTENT POSTED BY USERS
You further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RWI from any and all liability, claim, cause of action, loss, or damages resulting from content you post to the Platforms, to RWI’s social media pages, mobile application and mobile store pages, or any other area to which you may have access to or the ability to post content.
You hereby grant an irrevocable, fully prepaid, perpetual license to RWI to use anything posted by you to the Platforms.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You shall not alter, remove, or obscure any copyright notice, digital watermarks, trademark notices, proprietary legends, or any other notice included in the Works. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing on the Platforms shall be construed as granting or conferring any license under RWI’s and/or the Owners’ intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, RWI may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Platforms, or any part thereof, including blocking your IP address, at any time without prior notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKED SITES
NO SOLICITATION, OFFER, OR ADVICE
Advertising and related information on the Platforms is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation or recommendation of any particular product, service, promotional code, coupon, or any other related promotion by RWI.
Any ideas, comments, suggestions, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information submitted to RWI, whether through the Platforms or by other means, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. RWI does not owe you any confidentiality or nondisclosure, express or implied. RWI shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the idea, comment, suggestion, note, drawing, concept, or other information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
The Platforms, Linked Sites, and Social Media Sites may include the ability to post comments or otherwise engage in communications with third parties through bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, comment sections, and/or other community forums (the “Community Forums”). The following governs the use of the Community Forums:
- RWI will not act as an arbiter for any dispute or disagreement between users and shall have no liability to you for any content posted in the Community Forums and is under no obligation to edit or modify information available in the Community Forums.
- RWI reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to refuse to post, or remove, any material submitted to the Community Forums.
- You acknowledge and agree that RWI may store any material posted to the Community Forums. You further acknowledge and agree that RWI may use material posted by you in the Community Forums for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into content that may be commercial in nature.
- Prohibited Statements – you are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following:
- Any submissions that disparage competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable.
- Any submission that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation, material that depicts child pornography, acts of violence, drug use, or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any rules of a securities exchange.
- Any submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any party.
- Any submission that impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigns, advertising, or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, or any other similar piece of information.
- Viruses, spyware, Trojans, corrupted data, or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- Any other submission that, in RWI’s sole and complete discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable, or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Platforms, or which may expose RWI or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
The Platforms is not and shall not function as an archive. RWI shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to any submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any submission.
Without limiting anything herein, the Platforms, its content, and all of its features, are provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind with respect to the Platforms, its content, and of its features, either express or implied, including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from RWI shall create any warranty, representation, or guarantee not expressly stated herein. Additionally, RWI does not make any warranties that the Platforms will be secure, error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platforms or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components, or otherwise meet your expectations. RWI does not warrant that the Platforms, its content, or features are correct, accurate, or reliable. RWI reserves the right to change any part of the Platforms at any time without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NO FRAMINING OR LINKING
Framing, in-line linking, or other methods of association with the Platforms are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from RWI.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
Any claim and/or dispute that arises from your use of the Platforms shall be decided in accordance with the laws of the State of California, by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Orange County, California, United States of America. You agree that such court shall have personal jurisdiction over you and agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and waive any objections based on inconvenient forum.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
RW + LH INTERIORS LLC
3430 Via Lido, #150
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Telephone: (949) 922-6460
Thank you for visiting our Platforms.
Updated: 6/26/ 2021